City Sightseeing Terms and Conditions
1. All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.
2. In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the e-mail information needs to show time and date of delivery when presented. We reserve the right to refuse vouchers that do not show this information.
3. Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmation are pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival in any of the tour locations. All e-mail tickets must be pre-printed before arrival.
4. The ticket to travel is valid for use on City Sightseeing Tour and is valid for 3 months from the specified date of travel. 2/3 day tickets must be used on consecutive days.
5. Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation.
6. The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
7. Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of a Family Ticket.
8. City Sightseeing will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but does not guarantee to do so. City Sightseeing shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
9. At the Managements discretion, in exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed to, then this will be subject to an administration fee of 15% of the order value and only be refunded after the expiry date of the tickets purchased.
10. Retaining your ticket will entitle you to 10% off your next City Sightseeing tour ticket. The 10% discount must be used within 12 months.
11. A child is defined as in the ticket class at time of purchase. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 30 days of date of travel. Any complaints must be accompanied by your City Sightseeing tour ticket.
13. No additional promotional code or discount is valid for the New York Freestyle Products – 3 or 5 attractions. Any attempt to add extra discounts will result in the difference being debited / invoiced or the ticket being invalidated.