London hit by Olympic fever
Due to the enormity of the London Olympics and the effect it will have on our City Sightseeing London tour, we have confirmed dates when one or more of the five routes may be effected. The main disruptions will be on the marathon days as understandably the majority of the roads will be closed.
City Sightseeing London Staff will be on hand throughout the City should customers have any questions.
Both City Sightseeing and The Original London Sightseeing Tour are working effortlessly to ensure minimum disruption during this very busy time in London.
To confirm the definite disruptions/closures to our tours are as follows:
• 28 and 29 July – Cycle races – No service on the Yellow or Purple routes. All other routes operating with diversions. No walking tours.
• 5 Aug – Women's Marathon and 12 August – Men's Marathon No service on any tours and no walking tours.
• 9 September – Marathon – No service on any tours and no walking tours.
• 25 July to 14 August – No service on the Green route (Loop Line)
• 1 July to 31 August – Stop at Royal National Hotel on Woburn Place (blue route) is closed. Bedford Place is the closest stop.
• The river cruise will operate as per timetable throughout the Olympics
On other days, the service will of course be subject to delays and diversions.Return to News Homepage
Published Date: 25/07/2012 12:11:00
by Stephen Morgan